We are seeking a LIMS Developer to manage, support, plan and develop IT systems and LIMS workflow to facilitate efficient processing of work and information. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work at the cutting-edge of the cancer diagnostics industry and expand their skills in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Information Systems
- Software Development
- System Infrastructure
- Laboratory Information Management
- Software Architect
- Manage, support, plan and develop LIMS and related workflows to facilitate efficient processing of laboratory work
- Resolve LIMS related laboratory and instrument problems, and serve as a technical resource for laboratory staff
- MS or PhD in bioinformatics, computer science or related field
- 2 – 3 years of experience developing LIMS processes and workflows in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Python and R skills.
- Experience working with database management systems (e.g., SQL) and version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Familiarity with NGS and/or common molecular biology laboratory workflows
- Experience developing and automating software quality assurance checks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under strict time constraints
- Experience integrating laboratory equipment into LIMS workflows desired but not required
- Experience developing within an AWS cloud environment is desired but not required