IT Support Analyst
We are seeking an experience information technology technician and analyst that can serve as the primary point of contact for IT support and development. The successful candidate will solve IT problems as they arise and find solutions for possible future technical issues related to desktop use, laboratory use and software, and hardware support.
- Information Technology
- Software Systems
- Hardware Systems
- Cloud Administration
- Serve as personable first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance.
- Monitor and troubleshoot automated processes including backups and general network connectivity.
- Responsible for installing and maintaining desktop software and peripherals for new and existing users.
- Create and maintain permission structure in a HIPAA controlled organization.
- Create a support desk system to organize, resolve, and track technical issues.
- Ensure all systems and hardware are properly up to date and meets standards.
- Quickly respond to requests and software or hardware problems and find a proper solution for users.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree in an IT or computer science related field is preferred.
- Experience supporting IT requests and solutions in an organized, efficient manner.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting major operating systems (Win10/7,OSX, Basic Linux experience is a plus)
- Experience working in AzureAD, Egnyte, O365 environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and critical problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability in proper documenting process and assets. Experience in establishing a support desk/system is preferred.
- Motivated to exceed standards and maintain a positive relationship with all team members during support requests.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team setting is highly preferred, with the ability to understand complex technical issues from scientists.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and a responsive nature to requests.